[pct-l] RE: Whatevee happened to --

> From: CMountainDave@aol.com
> What the hell happened to all those alcohol stove geeks?
> Did they all go over to the Dark Side??

They are probably drunk.  If you were like me and made a stove out of beer
cans, making the stove can be almost as fun as drinking the beer ("Crap, I
screwed up on that can.  We need another empty can.  Cheers!")  And cooking
for a friend on the photon stove, it was great hear my friend exclaim "Beer:
is there anything it can't do?"  It still saddens me that my trusty
Whisperlite could be so heavy and expensive compared to some 50 cent cans
and some J-B Weld.

Brian