[pct-l] Searching for Treasure on the PCT

Ever since becoming a geologist after hiking the PCT I have been looking for
crystals and gold and special mineral combinations, etc. along with the
natural treasures that the PCT offers, such as, beautiful trees, vistas,
flowers, snow formations, etc.

Ah, but now I have a new treasure to seek out on the trail!  You people on
the list never cease to amaze me.

Debit card Numbers!  I never knew that such profitable things could come from
simple combinations of numbers found innocently in garbage stashes at trail
heads!

So, now along with my magnifying glass and gold pan, I'll be bringing along
my cell phone so that I can take immediate advantage of this new opportunity
before the numbers go dead and I have to find another!

Greg "Strider" Hummel

Always looking for the fun side ;-)