[pct-l] travelers checks - Debit Cards - Cautionary Note

If you plan to take a debit card, simply remember that there is no
protection on your card. So if you put a bunch of money in it and someone
steals the account number. You have no protection against them draining your
bank account.

With a regular VISA / MasterCard you're not liable for purchases made from a
stolen cards. Plus the credit card companies track unusual purchase patterns
and will notify you if they think the card has been stolen. The Bank doesn't
care. It's your money!

Personally I leave the Debit card at home. My monies too hard made.

-Fallingwater