[pct-l] Kennedy Meadows to Sonora Pass (or vice-versa)

I don't exactly want to do a thru hike, but I thought this was the best
place to post. I'd like to find (a) partner(s) for a six-week backpack,
+/- 10-15 mi./day with rest days and some trout fishing. The route would
be purposely non-direct, though it would include a lot of the PCT. I
think it's a compatibility risk to find partners for such a long trip
anonymously, so it would be nice to do at least one longer backpack this
Spring to meet first. Anyone interested?