[pct-l] Guide Book Updates (Long)

>Thanks for the update. I asked Jeff Schaeffer at the
>PCTA meeting last week IF there would be new books
>soon, and he mentioned he thought they would be out in
>March and July. Was he being too optimistic?

The truth is, neither of us know-- we no longer have a tight
connection with the publisher. I was told that I have to have my
last-minute revisions in by March, which is when the editor is going
to START working on the SoCal book-- so I think we'll be lucky to see
a book 3-4 months from then. Current plans are to do the SoCal book
before the NorCal book.