[pct-l] Bear Resistant Cannisters

Howdy Folks!

I am trying to find bear resistant cannisters.  The Garcia Machine is
not an option, as I need MUCH more carrying capacity.  Does anyone know
if Gio Enterprises, the manufacturer of "The Bear Can" is still in
operation?  How about the makers of the "Bearikade?"  Their web site is
not working, and I don't have a telphone number for them.

Has anyone used these products?  What do you think?  Which one do you
prefer?  (I am not worried about the money issue as much as I am the
ease of use and "stability" of the product.)

Thanks for any input!

Jim McCrain
jim@mccrain.net