[pct-l] Jefferson Trip

 I second Herzog!! Dumbbell lake  near White Pass is farther North a few
hundred miles and higher in Elv. than Jefferson and snow free. White Pass is
4,500 and would be around 5,000ft. at Dumbbell. Of course if you have a
really bad snow year, you could still have snow around and if wind driven
sleet or rain  are in the picture, bugs will hang low. ( But other wise plan
on bugs) You can e-mail me thanks for the tip after mid-june as I will have a
chester cat grin going. One word, Netting!!! Bring it !! Mid June above the
pass is bug hell.