[pct-l] 25 year reunion

the following folks completed the PCT in 1977; if there are others please let me know.

Bob Alexander, Tom Beckstrand, Dave Beffa-Negrini, Ken Bell, Mad Monte, Nancy Gardner, Tim Glaze, David Green, Paul Hacker, Ron Hall, Dan Herliky, Strider, Bill Jensen, Robert Kerr, Jed Morrow, Kelty Kid, Diggerfoot, Cindy Sinclair, Pilgrim, PA Jeff.......OK sometime just getting the trail name isn't enough.....so...
Mad Monte--Monte Dodge  (...go Patriots)
Strider--Greg Hummel

Kelty Kid--Carl Siechert

Diggerfoot--Kirk Sinclair

Pilgrim--Gary Sottiaux

PA Jeff--Jeff Zimmerman (pass me the mirror please)

Don't you agree, this was an outstanding group!!!