[pct-l] Stove Delay

To Everyone who has requested stoves in the last couple of weeks,

Sorry that y'all haven't started receiving your stoves yet-- I sent out a
whole bunch a week back, and got them back in the mail today.  Apparently
when I was in peru, they raised the postal rates and no one bothered telling
little ol' me!  Put the first batch back in the mail today with the
addtional 4 cents postage.  Working on filling the rest of the requests, but
there's a whole lot of folks a'needin' stoves.  If anyone out there is
starting a thru-hike soon and really needs a stove right away, please let me
know and I will rush you one.  Everyone else, just sit tight.  Tin Can Stove
Man has not forgotten your pain.

Happy Trails,
TCSM