[pct-l] The List

Hey everybody, keep up the good work. The last couple of weeks list has been
extra helpful to this prospective thruhiker. Much better than some previous
weeks when things got a bit heated.

This is really a valuble tool.

Thanks especially to you PCT veterans who speak with the voice of experience.

And to all who are planning a trip this year, I hope to see you on the trail.

I'm sure the eternity until my kickoff day will pass in the blink of an eye!

SnoLepard

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---