[pct-l] PCT beginnings

New to the mail group, I will introduce myself first.
I am Owen McCarty, or 'Happy "Jo"', the trail name i
picked up on the Appalachian Trail in '97.  I will be
setting off this spring to try my hand at the PCT.  I
leave my little city of Baltimore on May 1st, flying
to San Diego.  I was directed to contact this mail
group regarding transporation to the Mexico border for
an early morning start, so as to allow me to put some
miles between myself and the border.  I am looking for
any available transportation for May 2nd or May 3rd,
2002.

Owen