[pct-l] Water filter

When I did the PCT I used iodine, filter, no
treatment, and finally a SafeWater Anywhere G2
Personal Filter System.  Out of all of these the
SafeWater was great.  Just fill up the bottle and
drink.  The first generation wasn't the best, but the
G2 is great.  When we hiked through Ashland,
SafeWater's HQ, we went in and gave them our review.
The developer and owner gave us the new G2.  Used it
from Ashland to the border without any problems.  Had
to change out the Pre-filter once is all.  These are
light weight and when you are getting attacked by
mosquitos you can keep moving.

Tony
PCT 2000