[pct-l] threrma-rest with a leak and MSR

Fill up your tub and your thermarest.  put the thermarest under water
while applying enough pressure to push the air out and keep the water out.
You should see bubbles.  Wherever the bubbles are coming from is where
your leak is.  Then you can mark the spot with a magic marker, and apply
the patch kit (which is the same stuff that CD uses when they repair).
Then you're done.

BTW....Cascade Designs now owns MSR who owns Moss, Walrus, and Armadillo
which are all now known as MSR tents (except for Armadillo which was left
to die in the icky mud of capitalism).  MSR doesn't even have their own
stationary or packing slips anymore...Kinda makes you wonder

Howie