[pct-l] threrma-rest with a leak and MSR

If you have a shower and no tub access, make up a bowl of
soapy water and wipe it liberally over your pad one area at
a time...

you get it clean and at the same time
find the leak when the bubbles bubble
up

Patch with kit of **good** bike tire patches..mine was patched
two years ago from a thorn puncture and still going strong--
I used a bike tire patch.

Rich