[pct-l] winter weather

In a message dated 11/25/01 2:00:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jomike@snowcrest.net writes:

<< Let's here it for all of us who LIVE in the out-of-doors, in cold weather
climate (where I am at doesn't even compare with the REAL cold spots) and,
live here and not LA or SD, because we don't want to live in LA or SD!      :)

Hi JoAnn!  It's not actually too bad living here in LA (Los Altos, that is),
but I suspect SD (South Dakota) is a bit too far to snowshoe to the bridge
club.  ;^)