[pct-l] Shoes

In a message dated 11/21/2001 10:12:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
NeffJ@email.msn.com writes:

> All this talk about human shoes brings to mind my problem which concerns the
> shoes which carry me down the trail.  Does anyone have any experience with
> tungsten shoes?  My shoer says they should last at least 1500 miles, but he
> has no experience with them, also I need a source to buy if anyone knows
> one.

Faye,

Does anyone ride unshod horses any more?  It seems although they'd do less
damage to the trail.  Is it because of the weight of the rider and gear, they
need shoes?  Wild horses don't were shoes. Is shoeing horses a commercial
ploy like the water filter?

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html