[pct-l] know it all

Good morning Amigo,

As Tom Rogers told me once, most of the bitching and highly opinionated =
posts are due to boredom and 'what else are we going to do this time of =
year?'  (though certainly not all)

And, I agree with you...the amount of 'holier than thou'; I have ALL the =
answers to EVERYTHING, and, of course, MY way is always RIGHT for =
EVERYONE else attitude, does get to be a bit much (okay, a lot much).

I almost always shy away from extremes...the folks that are always =
positive their way is the only way, never cease to amaze me...I thought =
I was the ONLY one who knew everything!!!!!!    :)

JoAnn

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---