[pct-l] HI Lighteningbolt

Hi Lightingbolt,

Its really good to hear from you, and we definitly see
the long days the same way. When I hike solo, I keep
moving too, and get as much pleasure from it. I think
its that we just hike longer, when solo. YOu will
always be a fast hiker!

So glad to hear The Prizewinning Cup is still doing
great. I made one (uninsulated however :)) to nest in
my cook set for the AT this next spring. I plan to
thru hike .

I am working on gear, constantly. My passion, I guess.

see ya

trail animals in human form

Brawny

=====
A  taste of the wilderness is better than a platter of civilization. To walk in the wilderness is freedom--
http://www.trailquest.net
Please note the change of website address.  Thank you.