[pct-l] BACKPACKING PARTNER(s)

Hi, im curious is anyone in California? I am in Southern California and I am
seeking a backpacking partner or partners for short or long trips.

I am an eagle scout and after recently finishing Graduate School Courses at
the University of Florida I decided to thru hike the AT for over a month.
Perhaps you might tell me your age and backpacking experience if your
interested.

If anyone has any kids or knows anyone out in California that might be
interested, perhaps you might still email me.

If anyone has an ideas of how to find a partner those are welcome also...I
have tried message board at REI and Adventure 16 (im the only one on the
boards :((   Thanks