From: CharlieJones@aol.com [mailto:CharlieJones@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 11:05 AM
To: PCT-L@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] San Jacinto water report, etc.

In a message dated 11/5/01 10:50:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
reynolds@ilan.com writes:

> Sports Chalet in La Canada sometimes has seconds. I have a couple of spare
> ultra-lite long [I think] that you could have.

I may weigh less than Tom, but I've never had any luck with getting an
ultra-lite mattress to support me ... my hip bones go right to the ground.

I've switched to a RidgeRest (~ 5-feet short) ... just as lightweight, and
puncture tolerant.

Charlie
PCT 1994 thru 2004 (or later)

multipart/alternative