[pct-l] Nov 1, Southbounder, Ben Armstrong, in Idllywild

Hey everyone,
I have a quick update from the PCT.

Ben Armstrong aka Japhey Rider from the AT99, who may
be the only Soutnbounder to complete the PCT
this year, left me a voice mail on Nov 1.   He was in
Idllywild and plans to finish on Sat, Nov
10.   So if anyone is out near the trail in So Cal, I
am sure Ben would love some company, beer & food
(vegetarian) would also be appreciated.  It has been a
long & lonely trip but he seemed to be in good
spirits.  Oh, he said
that he had a job out west starting Dec 1 so he would
not be back in Florida (his home) till after
Jan 1.  BTW, Ben still doesn't have e-mail,

=====
Fannypack - 96GA2ME - http://HikerCafe.com
  David L Atkinson Jr - mailto:fannypack96@bigfoot.com
  Leave me a msg, call 1-800-MY-YAHOO, Yahoo VoiceMail
box is 327-327-1950
  PCT2001 (99% of it), April 21 to Oct 1