[pct-l] Arguing about speed

> So how do you hike with your spouse? My partner would like to walk
> more miles and faster than me, but we stay together anyway.

My wife usually doesn't go hiking with me - only because I go more often
than she would. When she does, I slow it down. When backpacking, I skip the
ultralight and carry everything except the clothes and small items she
carries in a day pack. This means I carry the tent, stove, food, and two
sleeping bags, which helps slow me down. No problem, since I like having her
out with me.

AsABat