[pct-l] Arguing about speed

AsABat and all the other people with partners out there:

So how do you hike with your spouse? My partner would like to walk
more miles and faster than me, but we stay together anyway. The
enjoyment of walking together seems to outweigh his drive to go
further and faster. But it is still one of these points that creeps
up every time. Any wise advise?

Saskia

--
Jan Heideveld & Saskia Daru