[pct-l] Happy Cats!!

 Not only have hikers benefited from Roy Robinson's inventive use of Cat Food
tins. My cat is in seventh heaven now as she gets feed from a can instead of
a bag. My neighbors give me all their large cat food cans. I just need to
find nieighbor who will buy cat food in smaller cans as well. I use the large
cans for primer plates on my alcohol stoves and also make a large number of
of " Roy's cat food can" stoves as well. I now use a dremel tool to cut my 12
oz. coffee cans in half for my pot stands.( Better than my hacksaw) Cuts soda
cans like butter as well. I am sure many hiker's cats owe you a big thanks
Roy!!!