[pct-l] new to list

I'm back on the list after summer vacation, and now thats its almost winter i finally got around to getting back on.  my plans are still set to complete a thru-hike, beggining in april 02'.  it's getting near, and i'm very stoked!  to all of you who don't know me, i'm a highschool student who has been planning to hike the pct after i graduate.