From: pcnst@oakapple.net [mailto:pcnst@oakapple.net]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 1:09 PM
To: reynolds@iLAN.com
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Brian

> Roy's poor parenting.

Blame the parents as usual!   Don't forget to blame the teachers too!

Personally, I attribute Brian's deviation to the unsavory crowd running
things like ADZ and PCT-L, setting all sorts of bad examples and
unrealistic objectives... unrealistic for them, at any rate.

>  Finally the hiking community gets
the ink long reserved for the Everest mountain climbing community.

We'll be paying the price for years.    You thought the parks and
wildernesses were over-populated and over-regulated before...
Wait til guys like Larry Ellison get excited about this stuff.