[pct-l] (no subject)

Just got back from a short section hike from Seiad Valley to Ashland. I saw a few section hikers on Monday but from noon Monday untill afternoon on Friday I didn't see another hiker.  Callahans is a wonderful place to stay and eat along the trail and the first beer for PCT hikers is free.  "Flyin Brian" was two days behind and from the entry at the Seiad Store he sounded like he was doing good.  Spent 6 and a half hours hitchhiking 60 miles from Callahans back to Seiad to get my truck.  I can't imagine people not wanting to pick up stinky unshaven, dirty hikers. (TIC)  Now back to the real world........

Steve