From: "Linda" <gothicgirl69_us@yahoo.com>
To: <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Cc: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>; <nct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>;
<iat-l@mailman.backcountry.net>; <ft-l@mailman.backcountry.net>;
<cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 8:19 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Recipe -Tamale Boats

BlankTamale Boats (Foil Cookery)
These are quick, easy, & good!

1 can of tamales (unwrap, slice lengthwise, & dehydrate)
1 can of chili (with or without beans) OR homemade (dehydrate)
hotdog buns (or whatever you want to use)
grated cheese (powdered)
onion, chopped (optional) (dehydrate)

@ camp:
Rehydrate what you dehydrated in hot water. Open up your hotdog buns and
place tamales crisscross on the buns, then pour a topping of chili over each
one, sprinkle with some onions, and top with shredded cheese. Wrap in foil.
Then bake in the oven/embers until it is heated & the cheese is melted at
350F, for 5-10 min. Enjoy!
Servings: 2 - 4.

multipart/related
  multipart/alternative