[pct-l] LINDA EXPOSED!! Re: Recipe -Tamale Boats

"PCT-L is an unmoderated list that provides a forum for free-flowing
exchange of information, opinions and comments concerning
the Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail. This might include topics such
as hiking or riding the trail, trail maintenance, trail conditions,
trail
threats, etc.
"This list is designed to provide an enjoyable and informative
experience for all participants, this forum is not for "debate" about
the validity of the topics in and of
 themselves, but instead is an avenue for the sharing and exchange of
information."
             from: http://mailman.backcountry.net/mailman/listinfo/pct-l

Rich,
    Suggest you go sit under a shade tree for a few months and cool
down.

    The above quote is from the PCT-L page on backcountry net. You can
go read it for yourself. Anyway as I read the purpose, Linda's trail
food recipes are well within the parameters "hiking or riding the trail"
just as much as instructions for making an ultralite trail tarp.

    If you can't solve you own personal problems with this list and
continue to complain, I will start a campaign to have your postings
blocked.

John

multipart/alternative
  text/html