[pct-l] Re: PCT-L digest, Vol 1 #169 - 11 msgs

Hi Linda,

Sorry to hear that you are being harassed.  My subscription
dates back a couple of months only, so i'm not up on the
evolution of PCT-L.  But at this point, the list seems
to be a thru-hiker/trail-angel list and not a general PCT
list - at least it appears that way to me.

Interestingly, there seems to be so much traffic of the th/ta
genre that a list militantly devoted to that traffic would
thrive.  However, the complement of posts (non th/ta) seem
insufficient in number to comprise a viable list.  But this
is not to say that your posts are not a form trail-angeling.

I enjoy reading your recipes in-and-of themselves.  I also
find they flesh out the skeleton of logistics posts the keep
the list on its feet.

It may not be going to far to say that everyone finds someone's
posts annoying; but if that is going to far, it is true at least
for me.  One way to negotiate a terrain defined by the pleasant,
but speckled with the unpleasant, is to filter the latter into
a subfolder.  There, they can rest unread and undeleted and
available for one's future perusal should one find that their
filtering has been a bit too aggressive.

I'm sorry to hear that you are being harassed; I have enjoyed
your posts.  Have you tried any of the recipes in Wildman's
book?

  http://www.accesshub.net/~wildmansteve

Cheers,
Mike