[pct-l] Re: PCT-L digest, No Further Recipes Will Be Posted

> Message: 1
> From: "Linda" <gothicgirl69_us@yahoo.com>
> To: <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
> Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 10:47:03 -0700
> Subject: [pct-l] No Further Recipes Will Be Posted
>
> BlankTo All Readers:

> I'm not leaving the lists, just not posting. ......
> Most Sincerely,
> Linda

Make your own trail food is every bit as relevant to the PCT as make your
own stove etc..  I'm not interested in the recipes, or the homemade gear, so
I delete but I hope you keep posting your recipes.  There's going to be lots
of people interested and lots bored.  You can't please them all.
Helen