[pct-l] Re: Milk Shake & Snow Ice Cream

Hi Dick,
Here's 2 snow ice cream recipes (below). Is this what you had in mind?
Also, you previously asked me for trail milkshake recipes, (strawberry) & I
have a couple that are ok, but I'm playing around with a concoction that I
hope is going to be the best Trailshake; I'm not done with it yet. I' ll try
to have it to you before you hit the trail, but no promises.
Thanks.
Linda

SNOW ICE CREAM I

1 gallon snow
1 c white sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 c milk

When it starts to snow, place a large, clean bowl outside to collect the
flakes. When full, stir in sugar and vanilla to taste, then stir in just
enough milk for the desired consistency. Serve at once.
-----------------
Snow Ice Cream II

Makes 4 servings

Prep Time: 15 Minutes

1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
2 eggs, beaten
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 c white sugar
1 gallon snow

In a large bowl, combine evaporated milk, eggs, vanilla and sugar until
smooth. Gradually stir in snow until mixture reaches desired consistency.
Eat at once.