[pct-l] Getting from Cascade Summit back to Crater Lake..

Hi. I am going to be hiking from Crater Lake to
Cascade Summit, starting on the 28th of June. I have
been looking for a way to get back to Crater Lake. I
haven't had much success in finding a way thus far. I
am considering bringing my bicycle along and leaving
it at the top of the trail on the way down. Has anyone
on this list done this before or have any suggestions?
Thanks.

=====
Sydney Weaver
Web Manager