[pct-l] Brawny's PCT Journal

Additional journal entries for the period May 24 - May 28 have been =
posted to Brawny's journal.

In addition, I've had a roll of film developed that Carol sent to me =
from the desert. I plan to have about a half dozen new photos added to =
her album within the next day or so. (There's a link to the photo album =
at the journal page.)   I expect to hear from her from Kennedy Meadows =
within the next few days, and I'll update the "Latest News" section on =
her journal page after I speak with her.

Her journal is here:

http://www.trailquest.mynet.ws/BRpct2001.html .

David Mauldin

To Walk In The Wilderness Is Freedom