[pct-l] 1977 Edition California, Oregon & WashingtonGuidebooks

At 11:42 PM 5/29/01, Bighummel@aol.com wrote:
>I'm selling my guidebooks to the highest bidder here.  I know, Brick, no
>commercial messages, however, this isn't commercial, it is all about the PCT.

Actually the list rules allow PCT related commercial posts.

Excertp============================

Please keep all posts on topic. This means posts
should be about the PCT in some way. The following
subjects are specifically off topic:

**Commercial posts advertising products or
services not related to the PCT (posts
advertising products or services that specifically
apply to the PCT are welcome within reason.)

--
Brick Robbins                       mailto:brick@fastpack.com

See the music and hear the dance.