[pct-l] 1977 Edition California, Oregon & Washington Guidebooks

I'm selling my guidebooks to the highest bidder here.  I know, Brick, no
commercial messages, however, this isn't commercial, it is all about the PCT.

Opening bids start at $750,000.  That's what I owe on my mortgage, car
payments, credit cards, college educations upcoming, and upbringing of my
youngest (18 months).  This will enable me to do what all of you
20-somethings are contemplating; go hike the PCT without a mortgage, car
payment, credit cards, kid expenses, wife expenses, etc.

(whine, whine, whine)

Greg "Strider" Hummel