[pct-l] First hike in Oregon

Also, Hamilton Mountain next to Beacon Rock on the Washington side. Has
waterfalls, ridge, view of Mt. Hood. 8 miles round trip. Bring water.
Opposite Oregon's Eagle Creek (go to Tunnel Falls - about 12 miles round
trip).

Also, Tom, Dick, and Harry Mountains on Mt. Hood 1 mile West of Ski Bowl
(Highway 26). 6 miles to ridge round trip. 3 miles round trip to lake. On a
clear day you can see South to the Sisters and North to Rainier. Often windy
at top. Snow patches past lake.