[pct-l] some thoughts

I kept quiet yesterday, except a private acceptance of an apology from =
Steve. Never thought I'd be in the center of controversy when I got on =
this list. After biting my tongue and dusting off some hurt feelings, I =
went to bed. That was probably the best thing. Today the sun is shining =
and I don't feel quite so bad. In fact, it seems a little silly I let my =
pride get bent up over one comment.

I'll be posting part two of John's Foot Care for Hikers today if anyone =
wants to come take a look later. And the offer still stands for the =
PCTA. If you can or want to help, then great!=20
But for now, lets get the list back to the trail. Someone post a great =
trail story. That ought to do it. Maybe thats how we all got off track =
in the first place. We are all wishing we were out there instead of at =
our desks...

Steve, I hope your not leaving over all this. No hard feelings. We all =
have our passions and causes. Mine right now happens to be the lack of =
concern for our wilderness areas the current admin has shown. Probably =
another controversial subject, since it involves politics! Still, if =
someone were to post something contrary to my beliefs on this subject, I =
doubt I'd hold my tongue because I feel so strongly on the issue.=20

Oops, getting a little wordy. I just had my coffee so my fingers are =
flying! Please, all of you feel free to make suggestions concerning Hike =
the Wild. What you'd like to see, what you wouldn't. And as you can see =
from the list of contributers from pct list I am open to your written =
contributions as well.

Thats all for now. Lets here some of those trail stories...

Gina
PCT hiker wanna be with a little thicker skin today!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---