[pct-l] Re: PCT-L digest, Vol 1 #138 - 12 msgs

Try Glad Stand & Zip- 1 qt and half gallon sizes.  You can nuke to a rolling
boil and I even wash them in the dishwasher and use them again.  The fact
that they stand up when you dump the boiling water makes them the greatest
thing since alcohol in a cat food can.