[pct-l] Alchol Stove Trivia

 Mr. Hopkin, most home made stove will boil 2 cups of water in around 5
minutes on a tad less than 2 tablespoons on alcohol. Heet dry tank dryer is a
good way to buy the stuff in small amounts in small towns ( which comes in 12
oz. bottles) Several types of pot stand can be made from wire, coffee cans,
juice cans, tent stakes. , even rocks. My advice, is to go alcohol and pack a
few esbit tabs for times when you may run out of alcohol for backup.I figure
2 ozs. of fuel per day as I am a coffee addict. Good Luck , Monte