[pct-l] goals

Gina,

That's what I hope the trail will be for me: a way of forcing myself
to give me a chance to develop my own pace. By following a trail
instead of going into the woods and just walk, I give myself sort of
a 'relief'. I don't have to decide IF I will walk, or exactly WHERE
I'll be walking, as the trail is there, ready-made. And I also won't
have any distractions that could keep me from going out there. I'll
be there, period. So although for some the marked trails are
constrictions, for me they are kind of liberating. They make it
possible to start. Now it is up to me to finish...

Hope this makes some sense
Saskia

--
"If this is paradise, I wish I had a lawn mower"