[pct-l] Big Nick

FYI, I took Big Nick to an emergency room to check out a knee that had
escalated in pain since the ADZ.  The docs x-rayed it to make sure nothing
broken or splintered.  Nothing.  They suspect a bruised tendon-ligament
aggravated by walking.  "Take motrin and two weeks off and call me in the
morning".  He headed back to Oakland to rest and think about what to do.

Monte wouldn't even stay long enough at my home to give me the time of day,
the jerk!  (flame! Flame! flame!)

Greg "Strider" Hummel