[pct-l] Water Agua Dulce to Mojave (and Beyond)

Donna's note reminded me of  some more sources in the Sawmill-Liebre
area, these are areas local  to me and I hike around there....
  - Mile 491.8 in Ben's PCT data book, "cross two dirt roads", there's
a guzzler 50 yds down the slope
- At the camp halfway down Liebre Mtn as the trail descends to Pine
Cyn Rd (northbound) is a camp with a table, look over the edge there
to see if the creek just below is running or has pools, it commonly
is early in the year. A path leads you down.
- Somebody usually stashes some water near Pine Cyn Rd, I once heard
that Jack Fair was who was doing that

Kevin Corcoran