[pct-l] Campo to Warner!!!

 Had a great time hiking Campo to Warner with old friends PA Jeff, Swiss Miss
plus new friends Nick , Dave, Oly Dave, Steve, Anne ( Little Miss Muffet!!,
My pet name for her) and Tony from UK. We were treated like Kings and Queens
in  Julian  with hot showers, apple pie and burgers!!  Got in a few downhill
running races with Swiss and Anne who quickly beat my butt. Warner was a big
breakfast and sad departure. The local cops were very nice this year in
Warner as well!! I saw 2 rattlers in 110 miles and enjoyed cooler temps than
last years death march between Scissors and Barrel Springs. *( Last year I
drank 9 liters compared to only 4 and a half this year.) Made it from Dimond
Bar to Olympia in 25 hours straight with 3 random hours sleeps in assorted
rest stops!! Ye Hah, I'm dead tired, It was worth the trouble though , as I
was able to see many of you folks at the Lake!! , Take care, Monte