[pct-l] Berkeley Bill Heads For Campo

Greetings to all on the list. On very short notice, I have decided to
put myself on the trail at Campo with the intention of hiking to Canada.
Last year, I hiked from Campo to Donner Pass, where I was anointed with
the trail name "Berkeley Bill". I will be flying into San Diego on May
11th, and I was wondering if there was anyone there that could help me
get to the trail. I was also wondering if anyone had reliable
information regarding water availability south of Warner Springs (or
further along). I regret missing the Kick-Off, but I couldn't get away
in time. Thanks for your help. Bill.