[pct-l] to Christine

>>(imagine the beer-gut sticking out of the not-quite-long enough dirty
tee-shirt,  the soiled John-Deer ball cap and the jeans that hang just a
little too low in the back when he gets up to get another beer........)<<

Hey, it keeps 'em on the couch, off the streets, out of trouble...  ;-)
(burp...)

don't forget the part about scratching the belly with a rusty fork...

I count my blessings.  Thank you all for your highly instructive commentary.

Christine (whose brain has turned to Jel-lo for the duration)