[pct-l] Claudia at WS

Thanks for the update.  Pennsylvania Jeff (Zimmerman), PCT '77 & '00, and Mad
Monte (Dodge) and Big Nick came by my house this afternoon.  Monte is driving
straight home as he is a day later than expected.  Jeff and Nick are looking
for some med care for Nick's knee that is giving him problems.  My wife's an
RN so should be able to do or find help tonight.

Picking up Claudia (Swiss Miss, PCT '00) and Lucia at Cabezon next week.
Wasn't the Swiss chocolate that they brought for the ADZ great!  They brought
about fifty bars of all kinds of Swiss chocolate for dessert Saturday!

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel