2??? Re: Some inaccuracies: Re: [pct-l] More about tents andtarps.

I don't argue that one can often gets some condensation of moisture on
the inside of tent walls from the moisture exhaled in breathing and lost
thru skin (sort of like sweat). Just how much varies with the person and
a lot of this moisture can collect in the sleeping bag.

Re:

> You already zent this ..and I have sent reply...why send again John?
> I heard you and answered the first time.

Wrong again. I did NOT send twice, you received twice -- once addressed
to you, once via the PCT list.

I'll not waste my time continuing a discussion with a person of such
poor analytical ability.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---