From: C.Wellman
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 7:30 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Re: PCT-L digest, Vol 1 #100 - 28 msgs

Hey, Rich you are great!

I asked a "menstral cup" related question on the womans list and never so
much as a peep for an answer....

so, blushing aside, I am with you, Christine....my vote for tampons, and
pack it out....I am not comfortable with any pills/synthetic hormones tha=
mess with my normal body functions. If the trail has affects, well, thats
another matter.

Can''t wait for the trail, fly out in just about 2 weeks....

trail gods, I meet thee on your  terms, be kind, please

Brawny
To Walk in the Wilderness is Freedom--
http://www.trailquest.mynet.ws