[pct-l] Re: Frogg Toggs

From: Tom Hopkins <java2@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: [pct-l] frogg toggs

Has anyone used their frogg toggs under their pack alot, and if so, how
did it hold up? I really like them, but they seem pretty fragile.
Tom in Sacramento

Tom:
I used my new frogg toggs last September, when I did the Wonderland
Trail.  It rained every day for 10 days.  I wore them the entire time.
They are wonderful.  I have no wear marks at all, and they kept my body
dry.  My only negitive point, is the pocket on front needs velcro, or
snap, something.  I'd recommend them to anyone.
Tom on Vashon Island